And now for something a little bit different.
Well, maybe not that different.
It was a melding of toy minds. I had the honer of collaborating with these fellow toy lovers:
- Howie Decker - co-creator and editor of UnderScoopFIRE.com and host of the 100 Toys podcast.
- John Vanover - admin of tvandfilmtoys.com, his collection is broad- with an emphasis on Star Wars and other movie franchise toys.
- Justin Bell - admin of GeneralsJoes.com, contributor to the G.I.Joe Collectors Club Newsletter, member of the What’s on Joe Mind? Podcast.
- Rob Buzan - author of Joe A Day, a great blog that provides exactly what it promises. Owner of every 3 3/4 inch G.I. Joe figure from 1982 to present.
- Justin Gammon - yours truly.
Not only did we have fun compiling a flawed list, but you can now listen to our discussions and criticism of the list (and each other) at the UnderScoopFIRE podcast.
Oh yeah, one last thing. To be clear - whatever toys you love on the list were my idea, and whatever toys you hate on the list were totally not my idea.