You know what's lame? You've only really had one good toy entry since the last "Weirdo Searches" entry. It's pretty embarrassing actually. Sorry.
I'll do my best to get a quality entry to you this week. I'm busy with some personal crap, but that's no excuse.
To help alleviate the pain, here's a quick glance at the stuff I bought last weekend at the Charlotte toy show.
Here're some random Joes and Joe knock-offs.
Some old Universal Monsters toys.
I know those may be semi-interesting, but check these guys out.They're not from the Charlotte show, but they're great nonetheless.
It's an awesome bootleg He-Man and Skeletor set I got from Mexico.
Don't worry. You can definitely expect to see a detailed entry about these guys.
And now, onto the goofy Weirdo Google Searches that lead to my blog.
The Top 20 weird search terms from April 1-30, 2009: (I just couldn't keep it at 10 this time 😉 )
20. "what is the name of the elf who wanted to be a dentist on rudolf the red nosed reindeer"
19. "the batman shoes the ones that have robin"
18. "those who wait... leave your"
17. "sweet&lovey boobs"
16. "drool coming out ass videos"
15. "'what do you get' 'you cross a dragon'"
14. "amtoy + i love you sooo much"
13. "animal with weird balls"
12. "got some big ass titties"
11. "banana up your snatch"
10. "boob enhancer machines"
9. "comic devil who likes apples"
8. "cool jesus toys"
7. "i think frankenstein"
6. "squeeze a dinosaur and it vomits on you-toy"
5. "how to be a weirdo"
4. "toy rub my way"
3. "funny thing about boobs that i saw recently"
2. "how much is archie bunker's grandson doll worth"
1. "ass lisp"
"Ass Lisp?" Can that be heard during flatulence? If so, what does that sound like?