So, what I have for you all today is another Mighty Morphin Power Rangers toy. I know nearly nothing about the show itself, but from what I’ve seen, there are some quirky and bizarre Power Rangers villains out there (I hope they all have a toy likeness).
Lucky for us, this guy was produced. According to a few Power Rangers sites I read very, very, very briefly, this is Eyeguy. He was produced by Bandai in 1994. (Thanks, Chris, for the donation. Without you, I might’ve never known the joy of Eyeguy).
Here are 5 good reasons why this guy needs to be up here:
1. He’s a monster made of eyeballs.
2. His main eyeball-head has a hinged eyelid, so he can really blink (Or at a second glance, it’s a monster’s head with a large eyeball in its mouth. Cool huh?).
3. He has eyeball breasts that pop off his chest.
4. For those desperate, slightly perverted or into any other weird Japanese stuff (namely hentai), maybe this is an “erotic” creature covered in nippless breasts. Does that make it any more appealing? If that’s the case, the eyeballs on the chest are just launching breast implants with odd, veiny areolae (that’s plural for areola).
5. He’s a monster made of eyeballs.
Well, that’s it. Hope you enjoyed.
Why are you still reading? You waiting for something? Ah. I know what you want. Some bad “eye” jokes or puns or something. Well, I’ll leave that to you. Share your best (worst).
I’ll start you off: “The Eyes Have it.” (Pretty bad eh? Let’s see you do better 😉 )